...a priceless delight in God's presence

"Our mouth was filled with laughter and our tongue with joyful shouting;
then they said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them."
The LORD has done great things for us; we are glad!" Psalms 126:2,3

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fabric Roses

Hey Y'all!
Remember my fabric flowers post?
Well, I've made another batch. It seems I just can't get enough of them. :P

 This is just to help show you all what a fun craft this is; the possibilities are endless!

 I actually made this batch for a wonderful customer of mine to give out as gifts at a dance recital.
Interested in making your own?
Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous, Alicia Joy! My favorite one is the light pink flower! I think this would be a great idea for a mother's day or birthday gift! :)

    --Rachel
    rachelalene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel!
      They are a fun idea as gifts to give. They're super simple, too; no fitting required! :D

      Delete